- Children MUST be supervised by an adult at all times during play.
- Only one child (no more than 45kg weight) per swing seat allowed at a time.
- Children must be dressed appropriately for play.
- Avoid wearing loose fitting clothing or those with stringy bits that may be entangled into the equipment.
During play, please ensure that your children:
- Do not come close to, in front of, behind or between equipment still in motion.
- Do not twist the swing, ropes or chains or loop them over the top support bar as this may seriously weaken the equipment.
- Do not swing empty seat or other equipment in a reckless manner.
- Do no get off the equipment while it is still moving.
- Take great care climbing on equipment that is wet.
- Must not be allowed to hang or climb on the frame of swing sets as this is highly dangerous.