Guarantees and Return Policy
When you buy our products you can feel confident about the quality all products have been quality tested for long life and safety. We are able to offer you a full replacement warranty for any product that has any manufacturing fault all you have to do is advise us of the fault within 7 days of purchase and return it to us and we will replace the product free of charge When you post the product back to us we will pay for the return postage, if the product has a manufacturing fault, if you send the postage receipt with the goods.
If you do not get approval for the return we will not warranty the goods or pay the postage. You have to notify us before you return the goods and within 7 days from the purchase date.
Any products that have been marked down due to damage or imperfections, or are brought under our discontinued section are strictly no returns, refunds or exchange.
Please choose carefully as we do not refund if you change your mind.
Play Equipment & Accessories products are warranted against defects in material and workmanship during normal and proper usage for a period of 12 months from date of purchase with original receipt. Damage from vandalism is not covered.
With normal usage, plastic and fibreglass accessory items are guaranteed against cracking or breakage for 12 months from date of purchase with original receipt. Our high grade timber has been treated to last for 20 years. However, we cannot guarantee against wanes, checks, cracks, stains, bows or twists.
All warranties are considered and void should there be evidence of equipment misuse or when it is clear that our strict installation instructions are not followed properly.
Non-payment of equipment at the contracted price as agreed at the time of purchase would also ify all warranties.
Our liability is strictly limited to the cost of replacing or repairing the defective component warranted for – returned prepaid to our factory at the customer’s expense.
Installation instructions can be included on request. We reserve the right to alter specifications, designs and installation instructions when necessary.
This warranty supersedes all other warranty so given by any persons stated or implied. We do not authorise any person or company to make, change or imply our conditions of warranty described herein, nor do we accept any liability for such statements made or implied.
- Children MUST be supervised by an adult at all times during play.
- Only one child (no more than 45kg weight) per swing seat allowed at a time.
- Children must be dressed appropriately for play.
- Avoid wearing loose fitting clothing or those with stringy bits that may be entangled into the equipment.
During play, please ensure that your children:
- Do not come close to, in front of, behind or between equipment still in motion.
- Do not twist the swing, ropes or chains or loop them over the top support bar as this may seriously weaken the equipment.
- Do not swing empty seat or other equipment in a reckless manner.
- Do no get off the equipment while it is still moving.
- Take great care climbing on equipment that is wet.
- Must not be allowed to hang or climb on the frame of swing sets as this is highly dangerous.
- Check all fasteners twice a month and tighten as required.
- All plastic swing seats and other accessories should be removed and kept indoors when not used for long periods
- All movable parts must be checked monthly for wear and tear. Lubricate or replace when necessary.
- At the beginning of each new play season, check equipment for any undesired sharp edges and replace if necessary. Then check again for same, twice monthly.
- Check swing seats and chains monthly for deterioration or rust. Replace if unsafe.
- Check logs and timber constantly for cracks or splinters. Sand away splinters or fill cracks with silicon before play.
- If maintenance programs are not carried out as advised, all warranties become and void.