- Product Code: XJENblue
- Availability: In Stock
Introducing the new JennSwing
The JennSwing adaptive seat is designed for children with special needs to enjoy the fun of swinging in a safe and comfortable seat. With its partially reclined design, 5 point safety harness and full body support this seat meets the requirement most swing seats don’t for children with special needs.
Originating from the USA the JennSwing adaptive seat has become one of the most popular disability swings on the market. It has been placed in family’s homes and public playgrounds for children to enjoy all over America.
Not only do we offer the JennSwing seat we also sell a Cubby II adaptive swing seat which is suitable for most infants.
• Partially reclined design for upper and lower body support
• Fully adjustable 5 point safety harness locks your child in at the waist and shoulders.
• Durable chain supplied to hang swing
• Durable, rotational moulded polyethylene plastic
• Suitable for children up to 56.7kg
• Passes the American Disabilities Act Guidelines for playground equipment in public recreation areas
• 5 point safety harness is made of water resistant, adjustable, woven, polypropylene straps with plastic, side release buckles.
• Overall size is 45 inches in length x 14 inches wide x 11 inches deep
• The seat back is 24 inches high
• Knee to foot length is 14 inches long
• 7 ft chains
• For Infants please see the Cubby II adaptive swing seat
• Available in RED, BLUE and Green
• Swing frames sold separately